Look for our FREE online newsletter WellnessJerusalem featuring short articles about health/wellness with selective advertisements of specialized regional Jerusalem health food stores, organic produce, healing artists, travel, dining, beauty, fashion and much more.
The list of participating vendors will include
- Community health-food stores
- Reiki energy experts
- Tai Chi, Qigong, masters
- Yoga & meditation centers
- Massage therapists
- Health spas and retreats and much more!!!
We offer Free subscriptions to English speaking Anglos & Israeli’s in Israel and the USA who are looking for wellness products and services.
Who is on our team?
Ronni Rabin, Matthew Allen
Matthew toured the Dead Sea as a psoriasis patient in the summers of 2007 and 2013. Both times he experienced a complete remission from psoriasis on 80% of his body after 25 years. This story was recently covered by award winning writer Abigail Klein Leichman of Israel501c3 online journal.
Ronni Rabin, our co-founder, vice president of marketing and advertising with over 30 years spearheads our global marketing and sales results. In addition, she guides branding and image with her vision and direction of PR and social media.
Dr. Avraham Moskowitz
Avraham Moskowitz, our naturopathic physician, with over 25 years of expertise in nutrition excellence and health modalities, oversees a team of health practitioners including; a nutritionist, acupuncturist, homeopath and chiropractor.
Dr. Moskowitz believes that “our bodies have amazing regenerative abilities, which is the basis of all natural healing.”
Essentially, he states, we are each an integral part of nature. When we live in harmony with nature, we thrive. When we go against the rules of nature, any number of contrary states of dis-ease can overcome us. So we aim to create a continuous balance or “The Flow” within our bodies.
Our Business model:
- January 2015 Official Launch of the Newsletter: It’s proposed growth in Jerusalem and surrounding villages will provide a subscriber base building our brand and credibility.
- By summer of 2015: we began writing articles about professionals in all kinds of healing modalities including; Naturopathy, Osteopathy, Chiropractic, Reiki, Reflexology, Massage, Nutrition, Physical training and exercise.
- Other spas and retreats in Israel: These retreats and spas will be promoted by WellnessNews throughout Israel for other organizations who are interested in offering “lifestyle modification” and healthy living changes. (Spas, For Example)